- This event has passed.
Witham Chamber Breakfast Networking
21st June 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Join us for our informal breakfast networking event which presents the perfect opportunity to network with a range of diverse businesses, to connect you with some brilliant new contacts, and to inspire you to walk away feeling a sense of achievement.
What to expect
Our breakfast networking meeting format is a simple and effective way to start your day energised, full of new ideas. Join fellow business owners and entrepreneurs in a friendly, informal environment. We aim to bring personability to the event and our carefully selected host will echo this by sharing their expertise in business in a way that many of you will relate to and find intriguing.
As a local not–for–profit organisation, we work hard to bring the local business community together to create a unique environment for fostering relationships within the heart of the community. Our networking offers businesses of all sizes the chance to promote their products and services to dozens of potential customers each and every time they attend an event.
So, be sure to book your place as space is limited and remember to bring plenty of business cards with you! We also encourage you to recommend our events to a friend or associate who you think would benefit from such a motivating and rewarding session.
After informal networking over breakfast, attendees will be given the opportunity to promote their business and hear others do the same, all in a supportive, unpressured environment. Please bring any promotional literature you might have.
All are welcome, including non –members of Witham Chamber of Commerce.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Chamber Team
Sean Purcell – The Millennials Coach
Sean is an award–winning trainer, entrepreneur, and expert in the field of millennial leadership and entrepreneurship. He works closely with millennial entrepreneurs who want to make more profit, gain more time, and create empowered, effective teams; and also works with millennials who want to progress their career in to positions of leadership but are unsure how.
Breakfast and refreshments are included in the ticket price.
- 7:30am – Arrival – Refreshments and informal networking
- 7:45am – Breakfast is served, orders must be placed at time of booking
- 8:15am – Official welcome and host introduction – Followed by a 60–second pitch from each attendee. This is a fantastic opportunity for each person to introduce themselves and their business, defining the kinds of referrals and introductions they currently seek, and to pass around their business cards
- 8:30am – Presentation – Witham Chamber of Commerce, plus Q&A’s
- 8:45am – Refreshments and networking to continue
- 9:30am – Event closes
- Arrive between 7:00am and 7:30am for open networking;
- Prepare a 60 –second presentation – Who you are, what you do, and what makes different.
- Bring plenty of business cards!
- Tickets must be purchased via Eventbrite;
- Food must be ordered at time of booking, including any dietary requirements;
- Dress code is smart or smart casual;
- This event is not suitable for children;
Witham Chamber of Commerce reserves to right to refuse entry without reason; All tickets are sold “as is”, you assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.