To apply for membership to the Witham & District Chamber of Commerce, simply complete the form below. To find out more about the benefits of chamber membership, please visit our Chamber membership page.
All personal data herein are processed in accordance with UK data protection legislation. All feasible security measures are in place.
Witham and District Chamber of Commerce and Industry reserves the right, inline with its constitution, to refuse membership without reason. Please note that membership relates to a single business that applies and has been accepted. If you have multiple businesses, you must apply for a membership for each one individually.
The following procedure will be followed:
- Background checks to be completed including but not limited to:
- Application received via the website
- Registration at companies house
- List of Directors (if relevant)
- Your website
- Subject to all details being current the committee will decide whether a member is accepted
- If refused an email will be sent advising refusal but thanking the person for applying; no reason will be given
- If successful; an invoice will be raised; this must be paid in full prior to data being entered on the website.
- On full payment all data will be uploaded to the website and an email welcome from the chair will be sent
- Email addresses to be sent to the secretary to be added to the circulation list