Over thirty years oil and gas experience in commercial roles in the UK, Europe and North and West Africa; spanning upstream, midstream and downstream gas development projects. Experienced in providing commercial advice to all levels including senior executives whilst also retaining hands-on experience in negotiating key commercial agreements of all kinds.
Tony became an independent commercial consultant to the oil industry in July 2007.
As a consultant Tony has engaged in projects in:
– Algeria (conducted a supply / demand analysis & country studies, advised regarding Production Sharing Agreement, Joint Operating Agreement and management of entitlement disputes).
– Denmark (advised with regard to Joint Operating Agreements, Transportation Agreements, conducted a gas marketing exercise & provided training to operations staff in making nominations).
– Egypt (advised with regard to bid rounds, Production Sharing Agreements, farm-ins, Joint Operating Agreements and field commercialisation options).
– Ghana (advised with regard to Production Sharing Agreements, Joint Operating Agreements and Farm-out Agreement).
– Indonesia (conducted an audit of gas related contracts).
– Kenya (advised on Production Sharing Agreements and Joint Operating Agreements).
– Kurdistan (advised regarding Production Agreements and Joint Operating Agreements).
– Libya (advised regarding return to country following political disruption, gas sales agreements and the provision of company guarantees).
– Mauritania (advised with respect to Production Sharing Agreements, Joint Operating Agreements and Gas Sales Agreements).
– Netherlands (advised with respect to data room exercises, negotiated: Unitisation and Unit Operating Agreements, Transportation and Production Operating Service Agreements, Gas Sales Agreements & Gas Lifting and balancing agreements).
– Nigeria (led a study to investigate field commercialization options, negotiated a Gas Sales Agreement, provided advice re Gas Master Plan and reviewed gas marketing possibilities, advised power stations on gas purchasing options). Expert witness in a dispute worth over $1.5 billion.
– Pakistan (conducted an audit of gas related contracts).
– Russia (advised regarding Gas Sales Agreement & Transportation Agreements).
– UK (participated in numerous data room exercises including a detailed review of Forties liquids evacuation arrangements, advised and negotiated with regard to: Joint Operating Agreements, Farm-in/out agreements, Unitisation and Unit Operating Agreements, Transportation and Production Operating Services Agreements, Gas Sales Agreements, Lifting/balancing agreements, Allocation Agreements, FPSO charter agreement, Vicinity Working Agreements & Crossing Agreements. Provided interim management services (17 months) acting as Commercial Director to Endeavour Energy).