Membership of Witham Chamber of Commerce is open to all businesses in Witham and the surrounding area. If your business is not a member company then why not join us – the more members, the more influence we have to improve our local business environment.
Witham Chamber of Commerce welcomes new members from all types of businesses, large or small, and offers a valuable range of benefits, the opportunity to have a strong voice in local business issues and the chance to meet and network with other key business people.
Membership rates are designed to be affordable to all types of business with a sliding scale of subscriptions based on the size of company. Membership for sole traders starts from as little as £10 per annum. That means for less than a 19p per week you can get all the benefit of Chamber membership and play an active role in your local business community.
Become a member by joining an established, well respected and growing business network, where your success and opinions matter.
Membership of the Witham Chamber of Commerce can benefit your business in many ways. Can you afford NOT to be a member?
Become a member
Membership of the Chamber of Commerce gives you an opportunity to forge links with your local business community; networking opportunities with like-minded businesses of all sizes across all sectors; promotional opportunities through newsletters, event listings, this website and events – all this from as little as £10.00 per year.
- The opportunity to share your views about local issues
- To be part of the only independent organisation in Witham for representing the needs of the industry, trade, and all businesses to decision makers at local or national level
- The opportunity to network with other businesses and hear speakers on local issues and have your say directly at lunch meetings
- Being in direct contact with local authority, police and other business support groups
- Be part of an influential local body and add strength by numbers to lobby for improvement
- List of chamber directory website which includes free links to websites to aid marketing of your business
- Access to other members with the potential to offer preferential rates
- Connections to the Association of 4 Chambers which includes Witham, Braintree, Halstead and Coggeshall
- Meet other like-minded business owners at the fortnightly Witham Business Network events
- Listing in our website directory, including full contact details, link to your website, your logo, a map, a video and a picture of your business/service/product.
- Unlimited attendance at network meetings
- Regular newsletter and opportunity to participate in feedback to local authorities etc
- Opportunity to vote on Chamber matters
- Member rates at paid for meetings and events
- 1 free distribution of promotional email to members (100 words maximum plus picture or logo)
- Access to benefits offered by fellow members and opportunity to promote the benefits you offer
- Links to business social media pages
- Member support group meetings
Become a member
The below rates illustrate the cost for being a member of the Witham Chamber of Commerce:
(Social / Community Enterprises with charity status, Voluntary Sector Organisations and publicly funded Primary Schools)
(Businesses less than a year old)
(Maximum of three sponsors in any consecutive year)
||£25-£30 per month
Become a member